- New religion-specific personality qualities and gear provide a player's-eye view to the price of being at the aspect of righteousness. whereas a useful source for clerics, Faiths of Purity is designed to be of significant use to non secular characters of any class.
- Each quantity of the Pathfinder participant better half contains a number of player-focused articles exploring the volume's subject matter in addition to brief articles with cutting edge new ideas for social, magic, non secular, and combat-focused characters, in addition to a personality part detailing necessary NPCs and features to raised anchor the participant to the campaign.
By Robert J. Schwalb, Richard Baker
Masters of fireplace and earth. Lords of air and water. This tome is the definitive sourcebook for developing and enjoying characters with ties to the fundamental Chaos and the primordial beings that stay there. It indicates how the weather can effect heroes of the wildlife and provides elemental-themed personality ideas for players.
In addition to discussing elemental strength and proposing new personality issues with powerful tale hooks, this e-book contains 3 new category builds--the elementalist, the sha'ir, and the shugenja--and new feats and paragon paths designed to tie present characters extra heavily to the basic Chaos.
By Elaine Cunningham
Danilo Thann joins forces with a dangerous enemy to find who's inflicting the traditional ballads--the wealthy reminiscence of noble quests and heroic deeds preserved by means of the Harper bards--to be forgotten or replaced all through Faerun. unique. 75,000 first printing.
A village burns whereas its attackers flee into the evening. Enraged, the King of Keoland orders an getting older warrior to steer a band of adventurers on a retaliatory strike. As they arrange to go into the center of the monsters' lair, each one is familiar with in basic terms the bravest will live to tell the tale. opposed to the percentages. opposed to the giants.
By Ed Greenwood
Bounce right into a new event by way of fan-favorite Ed Greenwood!
Florin and his neighbors have ultimately made a reputation for themselves--only to discover themselves the pawns of either darkish and noble forces in a conflict for energy. jointly, the Swords of Eveningstar needs to untangle the webs of lies that encompass them ahead of the possibility to the dominion eclipses their skills to shield it.
Swords of Dragonfire is the second one identify in a thrilling new trilogy by way of best-selling writer Ed Greenwood, the author of the Forgotten Realms environment. This novel is a fast paced sword and sorcery experience helpful of a spot in your cabinets subsequent to Conan and Fafherd and the grey Mouser.
By Douglas Niles
During this, the sequel to "Darkwalker on Moonshae", the Moonshae isles are less than the specter of sinister forces. A council of darkish sorcerers has usurped the excessive King. The druid Robyn and the Prince Tristan needs to subscribe to forces with the Goddess for a showdown with the feared black wizards.
By Mike McArtor
- The nice dragons of Golarion dominate the hidden mountain valleys of the realm and stand with serpentine grace on the middle of the world’s such a lot mysterious and powerful legendry. just like the best-selling Classic Monsters Revisited, Dragons Revisited takes a deeper examine the 10 canonical myth dragons (red, blue, eco-friendly, black, white, gold, silver, bronze, brass, and copper), detailing the heritage, lore, ecological conduct, and schemes of every draconic breed. each one mini-section of the booklet positive factors never-before-revealed information about a particular dragon, including a number of interesting wyrms to any Pathfinder crusade.
By Gary Holian, Frederick Weining
The Dungeons & Dragons global is a spot the place robust creatures contest with usual women and men in a refined warfare pitting sturdy agasint evil, legislations opposed to chaos.
It is a global of magic, an international of poser, an international of wonderful event -- all a backdrop in your personal adventures.
Inside is every little thing you want to release your personal model of the 1st crusade global, together with:
- A full-color map of the land of the Flanaess, additionally displaying the continentes and seas of the planet Oerth.
- a quick historical past of the land.
- Descriptions of 60 international locations, prepared for event
By Troy Denning
From underneath the dune seas of Anauroch escapes certainly one of Toril's strongest and historical evils -- the phaerimm.
From Evereska, the final elven shelter on comes notice of invasion.
From nowhere appears to be like a bunch of enigmatic sorcerers decided to break the phaerimm and store Evereska . . . for reasons recognized merely to themselves.
From the writer of Crucible: The Trial of Cyric the Mad, past the excessive street, and Death of the Dragon (with Ed Greenwood) comes the main Realms-shaking occasion considering the fact that The chance from the Sea.
By Mark Sehestedt
Epic struggles as a tender lady comes of age within the Forgotten Realms® world...
Nendawen the Hunter has permitted Hweilan’s sacrifice and claimed her as considered one of his. Now she needs to discover ways to really turn into a hunter in order that she may well tackle the powers of Nendawen and avenge her relatives. yet whereas Nendawen’s trustworthy forge the younger girl right into a brutal killer, the undead forces of Jagen Ghen have came across a manner into Nendawen’s sanctuary within the Feywild.
Following within the footsteps of such masterworks of atmosphere because the Wheel of Time and Shannara, the selected of Nendawen sequence is a deftly specific fable that sucks readers in and leaves them longing for extra.