By David Mark Clements
About This Book
- Work with JSON, XML, internet sockets to utilize asynchronous programming
- Extensive code samples masking show four and Socket.IO
- Learn the way to strategy facts with streams and create really good streams
- Packed with useful recipes taking you from the fundamentals to extending Node together with your personal modules
Who This publication Is For
What you'll Learn
- Create other forms of servers
- Manipulate all types of data
- Interface with quite a few databases
- Use streams for effective, strong info shuffling
- Create real-time apps
- Create command-line apps
- Write and post your personal modules
- Work with the explicit framework
- Get to grips with the module ecosystem
- Explore with exterior distant APIs
- Learn a number of defense, encryption, and authentication techniques
Beginning with making your individual net server, the recipes are designed to permit tender development via Node in an effort to assist you layout complete internet functions, command-line functions, and Node modules.
There's additionally large insurance on utilizing renowned frameworks akin to exhibit four and Socket.IO, writing your personal Node modules and other ways to take your apps live.
By Rex van der Spuy
You'll observe the right way to create and render online game pics, upload interactivity, sound, and animation. You’ll how to construct your personal customized video game engine with reusable parts so you might fast boost video games with greatest influence and minimal code. You’ll additionally research the secrets and techniques of vector math and complex collision detection ideas, all of that are coated in a pleasant and non-technical demeanour. you can find certain operating examples, with thousands of illustrations and hundreds of thousands of strains of resource code for you to freely adapt in your personal initiatives. all of the math and programming innovations are elaborately defined and examples are open-ended to motivate you to think about unique how one can use those strategies on your personal video games. you should use what you study during this booklet to make video games for computers, cell phones, pills or the Web.
Build scalable, high-traffic web content and net purposes with Node.js
For many .NET programmers, Node.js represents a brand new solution to construct high-traffic web content and purposes. Now there’s a pragmatic, concise advent to Node.js particularly for Microsoft builders. David Gaynes courses you thru the complete Node.js improvement procedure. utilizing Microsoft visible Studio examples, he addresses every little thing from developing servers and authorization via supplying wealthy CSS pages jam-packed with images and data-driven content material. Gaynes essentially explains Node.js’s async version, coding method, request/response paradigm, web site constitution, information administration, safety, and extra. This quickly consultant may also help you follow your hard-won .NET talents to Node.js.
Expert tips exhibiting you ways to:
- Choose, arrange, and configure the instruments you want to construct Node.js options in visible Studio
- Work with callback services and the Node.js asynchronous programming model
- Set up a Node.js undertaking and use what you recognize approximately MVVM and MVC patterns
- Control the complete Node.js request/response existence cycle
- Establish web site constitution, routes, and entry to static resources
- Manage info via caching, varieties, IO strategies, and dossier uploads
- Integrate information from Microsoft SQL Server and different databases
- Use Passport to combine easy, versatile authentication
By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided by means of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll in the course of the framework’s key gains, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from structure to trying out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll find out how AngularJS is helping decrease the complexity of your net app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s development blocks and learn the way they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by way of isolating common sense, facts, and presentation duties with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* converse with the server and enforce uncomplicated caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of atmosphere layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in such a lot net apps
By Steve Fenton
Starting with an creation to the language and its gains, the ebook takes you thru the various significant gains of TypeScript intensive, from operating with the sort approach via object-orientation to figuring out the runtime and the TypeScript compiler. The e-book then covers a few of the elements you want to think about whilst working a TypeScript software within the browser, together with interacting with the DOM, making asynchronous requests, and dealing with helpful browser APIs, by way of an indication of server-side TypeScript utilizing the preferred Node.js framework.
By James Bucanek
Study iOS eight App improvement is either a fast educational and an invaluable reference. you are going to speedy wake up to hurry with quick (Apple's strong new programming language), Cocoa contact, and the iOS eight SDK. it is an all-in-one getting all started consultant to construction important apps. you are going to research most sensible practices that ascertain your code might be effective and practice good, incomes optimistic studies at the iTunes App shop, and riding larger seek effects and extra profit.
The iOS eight SDK bargains strong new beneficial properties, and this e-book is the quickest route to learning them--and the remainder of the iOS SDK --for programmers with a few event who're new to iPhone and iPad app improvement. Many books introduce the iOS SDK, yet few clarify the right way to advance apps optimally and soundly. This e-book teaches either center speedy language ideas and the way to use layout styles and good judgment with the iOS SDK, in accordance with fast and the Cocoa contact framework.
Why spend months or years gaining knowledge of the easiest how you can layout and code iPhone and iPad apps whilst this booklet will assist you to do issues the suitable means from the beginning?
- Get an speeded up creation to the quick programming language.
- Develop your first app utilizing Xcode's complex interface layout tools.
- Learn Xcode workflows as you stroll during the means of constructing actual iOS apps.
- Dive into the finished initiatives or boost your apps from scratch with step by step code.
methods to create apps for any version of iPhone, the iPod contact, the iPad, or construct common apps that run on them all. After analyzing this booklet, you can be growing expert caliber apps, able to add to the app shop, making you the status and the cash you search!
What you are going to learn
- Develop basic to reasonably advanced iOS apps.
- Add sound and iPod song playback, the digicam, and pictures in your app.
- Connect your app to the area via net prone, social networking, and cloud synchronization.
- Plug into the most recent cellular applied sciences: maps, GPS, accelerometer, gyroscope, and compass.
- Polish your apps with dependent animation and easy navigation.
- Explore new iOS eight gains, like Sprite equipment and extensions.
- Improve your app's caliber with middle layout styles and most sensible programming practices.
Who this booklet is for
This ebook calls for no previous iPhone or iOS app coding event, yet a few convenience with programming in C or C-like language (Objective-C, C++, C#, Java) is believed.
Table of Contents
- Got Tools?
- Boom! App
- Spin a Web
- Coming Events
- Table Manners
- Object Lesson
- Model Citizen
- Sweet, candy Music
- Got Views?
- Draw Me a Picture
- There and again Again
- Sharing Is Caring
- Game On!
- If You construct It...
- Apps with Attitude
- Where Are You?
- Remember Me?
- Doc, You intended Storag
- See fast, See fast Run
- Frame Up
By Nicholas C. Zakas
- Identify challenge code and use swifter choices to complete an identical task
- Use optimization ideas to enhance runtime performance
- Learn how you can make sure the UI is responsive in any respect times
- Achieve quicker client-server communication
- Use a construct procedure to minify documents, and HTTP compression to carry them to the browser
By Aaron Gustafson
"Adaptive website design not just offers the clearest, most pretty rationalization of innovative enhancement I've ever learn, it's additionally packed jam-packed with sensible knowledge pumped at once into your neocortex via Aaron's hot and pleasant writing kind. if you happen to aren't already utilizing revolutionary enhancement to construct web content, you quickly will be." --Jeremy Keith, writer, HTML5 for net Designers
"Finally. revolutionary enhancement defined with an ideal stability of conception and perform. Aaron's take-aways could have you progressively-enhancing your markup, kind and behaviour with ease." --Dan Cederholm, writer, CSS3 For internet Designers
"With this forward-thinking e-book Aaron indicates us that anybody can produce available, attractive net reviews with out sacrificing their targets. via innovative enhancement, he'll assist you to convey designs to existence with no compromising the integrity of content material. I've been studying from Aaron for a few years, and recommend you do the same." --Simon Collison, Co-author, CSS Mastery
"You pay attention the time period 'Progressive Enhancement' bandied approximately as an outstanding factor, and it totally is. notwithstanding, few assets conceal the breadth of the subject in addition to this ebook does. Adaptive website design contains the superior and broadest insurance in an easy-to-read and well-structured book." --Jonathan Snook, Co-author, The artwork and technological know-how of CSS
Led through authors with deep home windows eight app improvement event, you’ll tips on how to utilize Microsoft’s APIs for hooking into home windows eight on all units, together with the center principles of grants and the asynchronous programming version. You’ll additionally detect such very important assistance as how to
- Adhere to home windows eight directions for winning app acceptance
- Extend the charm of your app with media, contracts, charms, and consumer notifications
- Capture and paintings with media, together with the power to play video wirelessly to a television
- Manage historical past processing and dossier transfers
- Gain visibility in your app and upload monetization options