The buildings are designed in accordance with the following codes:
- Bangladesh National Building Code (BNBC).
- International Building Code "IBC-2009".
- 4051 West Flossmoor Road, Country Club Hills, Illinois 60478-5795, USA
- Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA)
- 2006 Metal Building Systems Manual (MBSM)
- 1300 Summer Ave., Cleveland, OHio 44115-2851, USA.
ASCE-7 Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and other structures latest Edition: 2005.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- 7807 Alenander Bell Drive Reston, Virginia 20797 -4400, U.S.APhone: +(7-800) 548-2723
- Website: www.asce.org
Built up sections and Hot Rolled sections are Designed in accordance with:
- 1989 Manual of Steel Construction - Allowable Stress Design (ASD)
- 2003 Manual of Steel Construction - Load Reduction Factor Design (LRFD).
Structural Analysis/ Design and Detailing is done by the aid of following Softwares :
- STAAD. Pro V8i
- ETBS Nonlinear v 9.5.0
- SAP - 14
- STAAD FOUNDATION 5.0
- AutoCAD 2010
- SAFE 12.1.1
- Tekla Structures 17.0
- American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc. (AISC)
- Steel Construction Manual: 13th Edition 2005.
- 1 East Wacker Drive, Suite 3100, Chicago, Illinois 60601-1802, USA
Cold formed members are 'designed in accordance with:
- 2002 Edition of Cold Formed Steel design Manual
- American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI)
- 1000 16th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Welding is applied in accordance with:
- American Welding Society (AWS) Edition 2010.
- AWS D1.1/D1.1 M: 201 0.
- AW AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARD.
- 550 NW Lejeune Road, Miami, FL 33126.